New Year Resolutions are like unicorns: Magical, but also kind of rare
You see, most people make resolutions with the best of intentions. They want to eat healthier, exercise more, or save money. But then life gets in the way and those resolutions go out the window faster than you can say “unicorn”. But don’t worry! When nothing is sure, everything is possible – that’s our 2023 slogan. Why? Let’s see!
• Connect with a new biker community
• Attend DGR (Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride) & become official photographer
• Plan a visually documented trip to Romania
• “Corrupt” that one friend who’s never been into bikes to become a biker
• Get into drone filming with DJI Mini 2
That’s a fairly optimistic plan which, we think, can be accomplished in the upcoming 365 days. Seems reasonable, right? A few of those items are already progressing and we’ll tell you all about it in one of our next blog posts!
Lastly, here are a few heartfelt tips from us to you:
• Be realistic: Don’t try to change your entire life overnight. Pick two or three resolutions that are achievable and godspeed.
• Make a plan: Write down your goals and create a step-by-step plan to achieve them. This will help you stay on track and not derail.
• Seek support: Tell your friends & family. Kill your darlings (figurative expression)! Having someone to hold you accountable can be a huge help.
• Be flexible: If you slip up or things don’t go according to plan, don’t beat yourself up. Just get back on track and try again.
So, don’t give up on your resolutions just yet! With a little planning and some perseverance, you can turn those unicorns into a reality!
Follow ElixIR Consult on Instagram to get inspired!